Notice: It's from South Korea, please check your country's frequency band before purchasing.
Used A Grade.
Fully working condition, mere scratches on body.
Retail box and ear piece are not included.
A charger is included.
Important!! International Buyers –
Import duties, taxes are not included in the item price.
These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Before bidding/buying, please check with your country's customs office to check these additional costs.
Size and Weight3
- Height: 5.44 inches (138.3 mm)
- Width: 2.64 inches (67.1 mm)
- Depth: 0.28 inch (7.1 mm)
- Weight: 4.87 ounces (138 grams)
- Retina HD display
- 4.7-inch (diagonal) widescreen LCD
- Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
- 1334-by-750-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
- 1400:1 contrast ratio (typical)
- Wide color display (P3)
- 625 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)
- Dual-domain pixels for wide viewing angles
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
- Display Zoom
Splash, Water, and Dust Resistant4
- Rated IP67 (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes) under IEC standard 60529
- 12MP camera
- ƒ/1.8 aperture
- Digital zoom up to 5x
- Optical image stabilization
- Six?element lens
- Quad-LED True Tone flash
- Panorama (up to 63MP)
- Sapphire crystal lens cover
- Backside illumination sensor
- Hybrid IR filter
- Autofocus with Focus Pixels
- Tap to focus with Focus Pixels
- Live Photos with stabilization
- Wide color capture for photos and Live Photos
- Improved local tone mapping
- Exposure control
- HDR for photos
- Auto image stabilization
- Burst mode
- Timer mode
- Photo geotagging
- Image formats captured: HEIF and JPEG
Power and Battery9
Lasts up to 2 hours longer than iPhone 6s
- Talk time (wireless): Up to 14 hours on 3G
- Standby: Up to 10 days
- Internet use: Up to 12 hours on 3G, Up to 12 hours on LTE, Up to 14 hours on Wi-Fi
- Wireless video playback: Up to 13 hours
- Wireless audio playback: Up to 40 hours
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter
iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are not compatible with existing micro-SIM cards.