1. Assemble main body and toilet cap by connecting it to the connector and turning to the right.
2. Turn the lid to the left to put carbonic acid cylinder and close it by turning the lid to the end of the right direction.
3. Push the product in 45° with pressure and make sure compression cap is fully adhered to the drain. Push towards the drain and press the button to unclog.
4. Stand the product in 90° towards the toilet canteen and slowly separate it from the toilet.
5. Separate the product from the toilet to see toilet sewage unclogged and released.
6. Repeat the process five minutes later when the toilet is not fully unclogged.